Functional Fitness for Falls Prevention leadership training
Locations in regions across Ontario have been finalized for the Functional Fitness for Falls Prevention Leadership Training course. In addition, an FFFP webinar is being offered on Jan. 29, 2010. With partial funding supplied by the Ontario Ministry of Health Promotion, one course will be held for each region of Ontario and the details regarding locations, dates and times are listed below.
This training was designed specifically for staff and/or volunteers working in Ontario retirement facilities, but is open to staff and volunteers from other senior care facilities as well. To register for any of the upcoming courses please contact Chelsie Free at 519-661-2059 or email email@example.com.
Below is a registration brochure for the upcoming courses and feel free to distribute this information as widely as possible. FFFP Brochure.
- Upcoming FFFP Courses Cost: $200 per person
- Western Region: February 9th 2010, 9am-4:30pm @ Masonville Manor, London
- Eastern Region: February 17th 2010, 9am-4:30pm @ Applewood Retirement Residence, Peterborough
- Central Region: February 23rd 2010, 9am-4:30pm @ Origin Evergreen, Mississauga
- Northern Region: March 3rd 2010, 9am – 4:30pm @ Extendicare Falconbridge, Sudbury
- FFFP information Webinar We would also like to invite you to join us for a FFFP information Webinar scheduled for Friday January 29th from 1:00pm-1:30pm. This Webinar will give an overview of the CCAA’s upcoming FFFP courses and how to get involved with this training. Feel free to forward this information to anyone who may be interested. If you would like to attend this free webinar see below for info on how to take part and please confirm your attendance with Chelsie at firstname.lastname@example.org. How to log in to take part in the Webinar: Computer (essential to see documents, download materials and resources) - https://elearning.moh.gov.on.ca/activity When you come to the log in screen, log in as a Guest, type your name in the space provided so we can correlate your name to our registration list. Click on "Enter Room" to get to our space.
- Telephone (essential to hear the audio) - Greater Toronto Area - 416-212-0400; Toll-Free outside GTA - 1-866-355-2663 - Conference Code 7413272 followed by the pound sign (#) Try to log on to the computer at least 15 minutes beforehand. Once you are logged on, you will be prompted to phone in when the phone line is opened up.
- For any further questions about the FFFP training or the upcoming Webinar presentation, please contact Chelsie Free directly at 519-661-2059 or email@example.com
Updated January 27, 2010