Ontario Health Profile
In a series of stories using current data and visuals, the Ontario Health Profile (OHP) presents an overview of the complex factors that influence and shape Ontario’s population health status.
Each story includes three products:
- an infographic
- an interactive web report, and
- data tables
The interactive format allows you to focus the data for your needs - by location (province-wide or by health unit) or other factors (such as age group and injury outcome).
Injury Prevention practitioners may be particularly interested in these topics:
- Road Safety: The Journey Ahead
- No Health without Mental Health
- Ontario's Population: Determinants of Health
- Extreme Weather: The Fallout after the Storm
Visit PHO's Ontario Health Profile page now!
Updated March 23, 2015