What we offer
The Ontario Injury Prevention Resource Centre helps support injury prevention initiatives and provides the following services across Ontario:
- Consultations for community injury prevention practitioners: requests for data and statistics, advice on program planning, research and evaluation support, knowledge exchange and translation support. Contact us with your needs.
- Learning opportunities for skill development in injury prevention: Canadian Falls Prevention Curriculum, Canadian Injury Prevention Curriculum, Fundamentals for Injury Prevention Practitioners, webinars and workshops on various topics as requested
- Resources on key injury prevention topics: Ontario Injury Compass reports highlighting injury issues, Ontario Injury Data Report, Ontario Regional Injury Data Report, Cost of Injury in Canada, and more
- Infrastructure for networking and collaboration through IP Chat, microsites for injury prevention workgroups in Ontario, and our provincial initiatives newsletter
- Knowledge exchange through communications and events (e.g. 2014 National Fall Prevention Conference)
Updated May 10, 2016